Who We Are
An independent, non-profit organization, Small Globe conducts policy analysis, training, and evaluations, focusing on the role of innovation and entrepreneurship in economic and social development.
We work with groups from the public and private sectors throughout the world. Our clients include government agencies and international organizations, such as the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UNDESA), the World Health Organization (WHO), the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) and South Africa’s Technology Innovation Agency.
We provide expertise, strategic analysis, and targeted recommendations on planning for and evaluating innovation in health, science, technology and development as well as on promoting international cooperation.
Our strength is our interdisciplinary training in academia combined with substantial, real-world experience in countries across the globe. With an over 20-year track record of analyzing and evaluating innovation for development in Africa, Asia, Latin America, North America and Europe, we are well-positioned to access relevant research, statistics, policy documents, and expertise from around the globe.
- In-depth knowledge on innovation, entrepreneurship and international cooperation
- Expertise in science, technology and innovation, covering five continents
- Experience in innovation planning in the public sector
- An approach that combines qualitative and quantitative methods
- A large global network of public and private sector contacts
- Documented ability to deliver outputs under tight deadlines